When Putin attempted to “kidnap” Ukrainian history by absconding with Anne de Kiev and transforming her into Anna de Russia, he created a maelstrom. It strongly sided against Russia.
Russia has been trying to rewrite history, but there are some things even Vlad the Prick of St. Petersburg (not the more famous Florida city, either), oops, Impaler cannot do. My apologies to Romania for possibly insulting your more famous Vlad.
- And Now, a Brief Explanation as to Why Russia and Ukraine Are Fighting on Twitter: | Foreign Policy
- Ukraine’s official Twitter account just tweeted a sick GIF burn at RussiaUkraine tweeting a ‘Simpsons’ GIF at Russia is peak 2017 politics
- Poroshenko: Putin tried to kidnap Anna Yaroslavna
- Ukraine / Україна on Twitter: “When @Russia says Anne de Kiev established Russia-France relations, let us remind the sequence of events
- Ukraine-Russia Twitter spat
- Ukraine Mocks Russia With A ‘Simpsons’ GIF, Proving There’s…
View original post 139 more words